Alright , somebody out there might need these tips. Who knows? I’m that kind of person that enjoy having the idea about stuff I am going through rather than jump in bluntly and surprise myself.
So tips, here I come !
- Girls, make sure you are not in your period week or at least your period is not heavy because if you are- gonna deal with difficulty during urine test.
- Drink lots of water that day and avoid going to the toilet. You probably don’t want to wait in the toilet wondering when will you pee.
- Take off all jewelry before going to the hospital- going to save your time before doing the X-ray because you literally have to take off everything from your upper body.
- Do not wear jubah or dress. Simply wear a trouser. Because if you wear a jubah and the doctor need to check your stomach – then you have to pull your jubah all the way up and it just a nuisance .
- Do not wear fancy shawl or complex hijab style. Wear something easy and quick to take off .
- I recommend you to go to private hospital or clinic – quick service. It may be costly but you can save your time and do some research because different clinics charge differently. Just give them a call and ask for the price, they won’t eat you.
- Wear spectacles if you are short-sightedness . Imagine if you wore lenses , and they need to check your eyes without lenses and the trouble you just got yourself into.
- Have a balance diet, do not overeat. You don’t want to raise your blood-sugar-level all of a sudden.
- Always say thank you to those helping you through your check up- nurses, doctors,your family members, the bus driver, taxi driver etc. hahahahah
- Nervous is normal – it’s called white coat syndrome. Just convince yourself its going to be over soon.
I guess that is all I have. I did the common medical check up at Columbia Asia Hospital and it cost me around RM70. If you add up blood test (HIV and Hepatitis ) , it cost me around RM185. So yes, prepare the money okay.
However, like I mention before. Different clinic charge patient differently so don’t forget to ask around.
That is all for today.